Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Request an Event?
- First, submit your organization for approval by the District or Charter School.
- Approval requires proof of Liability Insurance or eSigning a Hold Harmless agreement if you do not have Liability Insurance.
- You will be notified via email when your organization has been approved.
- Once your organization is approved, you will be able to submit an Event Request.
- Submit your Event Request for approval.
- You will receive a notification via email once your event is approved.
- If there are costs associates with the facilities use, you will receive notification of such via email and/or view online.
Do I need any documents?
The following documents may be needed before you can submit a request.
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Non Profit Certificate (Non Profits Only)
- Review the Facilities Use Policies for each District or Charter School for which you would like to use. This information is typically found District or Charter School website.
- The primary means of communicating the status of your requests is via email. Be sure to edit your profile if you have a change in email address.
- System emails will be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive confirmation emails, check your spam/junk folder.